The Employee Function contains detailed profile information, notes, and credentials for employees. Information in the employee profile is extremely diverse and complete, tracking all information from the time of first applying. Each option at the top of the profile is a link to another screen for the same employee, each screen containing
different profile details. In addition to all the profile information, the Employee Function has many features, accessible from the left button bar.
Employee Profile Screens
The first set of profile screens contain the employee's contact, employment, and experience information.
The Information Screen contains the primary contact and employment information for an employee. Contact information includes their full name, phone numbers, email addresses, address, and even their birthday. In addition, their employment information on this screen includes their licensure type, status, service managers, license verification date, name-badge creation tracking, who
referred them, and even their hire, termination, and rehire dates.
- The Profile 1 and Profile 2 Screens
contain information about experience and work preferences.
- The Payroll Screen contains payroll information, the employee's social security number, and benefit information.
- The Miscellaneous Screen contains information about the employee's login, languages spoken, and who created and last modified this employee's profile.
The next set of profile screens contain information that could have potentially been copied over from an Applicant profile (see the Applicant function for more information).
- The Applicant Screen, not to be confused with the Applicant function, contains information about how the employee heard about the agency they work for, and who their recruiter was.
- The Education Screen contains information about up to four (4) different levels of the employee's education, including a school name, address, degree, major, GPA, and years attended.
- The Job History Screen contains information about previous employment, complete with address, title, salaries, responsibilities, and dates of employment.
- The Reference Screen contains up to six (6) of the employee's references and the contact information for each.
- The Interview Screen contains a history of the interviews that the employee has had with their agency, along with any comments for each.
- The Availability Calendar holds information on the days and periods of the day that an employee is available, unavailable, working, and wants to work. Employees can be given the ability to login to WebSCS and enter this information at their convenience. For each day and period, WebSCS will list available shifts to the employee, as well as which shifts they are already working.
This list of shifts is searchable by location to speed along the scheduling process.
- The Client Contract Feature is a relationship for the employee between a client location and one of their exhibits. An exhibit holds pay and bill rate information for that location. The employee's contract with a location has an effective and expiration date and allows for the attachment of a file to each contract for further documentation.
- The Credential System for employees is an extremely useful feature. It allows for the tracking of issuing and expiring employee credentials. Each credential allows for a document to be uploaded for every credential, allowing a user with proper permission to view a scanned image of the actual credential, if applicable. These credentials are analyzed when an employee is entered
into a shift and compared against those credentials that a client location requires. If a client requires a credential that the employee does not have, or has expired, then the shift will warn the user of the missing and expired credentials.
The Notes Feature is included in every WebSCS profile. Notes are specific to the profile you create them for, and are an extremely useful tool. Each note is categorized and contains full date, time, and author information. Any note can be marked as requiring a follow-up, meaning that an action is needed. A specific user is assigned to follow-up on that note, with the date and
time saved upon completion. The notes screen also contains all the contact information for the profile, so you can call or email the person or location without changing screens. You can attach any document to any note, allowing further documentation. Once created, the note can be copied to any other available profile in the system. In the process of copying a note, you are provided with the option of linking
each copy together, so that updates are automatically applied to all other copies.
- Orientation Information for an employee is populated a number of ways. First, the employee or agency can enter where an employee is interested in becoming oriented. There are two ways to actually orient the employee to a location. An agency specifies the location or schedules the employee for an orientation shift at the location of the employee's choice. This begins the
orientation process for the employee, and WebSCS will begin monitoring the orientation hours that the employee works at each location. Comparing these worked hours versus the required hours for orientation, the system reports when the employee has completed an orientation process. An employee orientation can expire if they do not work at the location for a period of time. This period of time is configurable and
is client specific. In addition, relationships can be created between client locations to automatically orient the employee to another location upon completion.
Packages with the Employee Function Included
The use of the employee function is available in any package, but the features that the user can access will depend upon the purchased package and access codes.
For more information about our packages, please review our Products and Services section.