The Client Function holds the primary profile information for locations in need of staffing services.
Information in the client profile is extremely detailed, ranging from contact information to bill and pay rates. Each option at the top of the profile is a link to another screen for the same client, each screen containing different profile details. Included features, accessible from the left button bar, include the unit function, which allows for the setup of specific units and workareas at each client.
Client Profile Screens
- The Information Screen contains contact information and weekend and Sunday ranges.
- The Cancel Screen contains details on how a cancelled shift is handled by accounting.
- The Submittal Screen contains information about how to submit a new candidate for work at this location.
- The Orientation Screen contains orientation procedures, requirements, and expiration information.
- The Directions Screen contains directions to the client's location coming from any direction.
- The Profile Note screen contains a location to enter a large narrative note regarding the client.
- The Holiday Screen contains the settings for holidays the client recognizes and the date and time range for each.
- The Web Systems Screen contains a location for you to track website and login information for that client.
- The Miscellaneous Screen shows who created the profile and who last modified it.
- Contract Management provides an agency user with the ability to track a contract with the client, and provides a client user with the ability to track a contract with an agency. Each contract has an effective and expiration date and specific contacts for who signed it. A single document can be attached to any contract as well to provide further documentation and
The Exhibit Feature is for bill and pay rate information. Exhibits can be specific to a client or a unit. At the time the a shift is created, a specific exhibit is selected to ensure that, when worked, everything is billed and paid accordingly. Each exhibit is specific to an employee type and contains bill and pay rates for each period of the day, as well as weekend and
holiday rates. Exhibits also have an effective and expiration date, usually coinciding with a client contract so that the system can prompt a user about any expirations
Orientation Requirements can also be entered for each client and unit. These settings encompass both the hour requirements and status sharing features of the client and unit functions. The hour requirements portion works closely with exhibits to track the number of required hours for a specific type of orientation. These required hours can be grouped together in many different
ways to accommodate any requirement. The status sharing portion of the orientation requirements feature allows employees that are oriented to this location to also appear oriented at other locations by inheriting their orientation status from the client or unit.
Credential Requirements are also included. Both Corporate Client and Client functions hold information about which credentials are required by an employee who works there. The requirements at the Corporate Client will automatically be inherited by any clients within that Corporate Client grouping. Each credential in WebSCS is given a category. When setting up credential
requirements, a user can either set a specific credential as being required or instead specify that any credential in a category will fulfill that requirement. As an example, there are multiple ways to prove that an employee has a negative TB result. If the client requires specifically a "TB Chest X-Ray" as proof, it can be set as the required credential. Or, if the client does not specify a method of proof,
then it can be set up to require any credential within the "Proof of Negative TB" category.
- The Notes Feature is included in every WebSCS profile. Notes are specific to the profile you create them for, and are an extremely useful tool. Each note is categorized and contains full date, time, and author information. Any note can be marked as requiring a follow-up, meaning that an action is needed. A specific user is assigned to follow-up on that note, with the
date and time saved upon completion. The notes screen also contains all the contact information for the profile, so you can call or email the person or location without changing screens. You can attach any document to any note, allowing further documentation. Once created, the note can be copied to any other available profile in the system. In the process of copying a note, you are provided with the option of
linking each copy together, so that updates are automatically applied to all other copies.
Unit Functions are included within the client function. Each unit contains details on that individual section of the client and can have its own exhibits, orientation requirements, credential requirements, and contacts.
Packages with the Client Function Included
The use of the client function is included in the following packages: Master Vendor, Corporate Agency, Agency, Corporate Client, and Client. It can be purchased as an add-on with the Profile Management package. The Client package will have this function available, however the ability to create new clients is not provided. This package is designed for
organizations in need of staffing services at a single location.
For more information about our packages, please review our Products and Services section.